Thursday, November 7, 2013

Dancing to Donna 

Listening to Donnas sweet Melodic voice was my sound track as I started falling. It still seems to be. Because that was the first time Jared held me tight, as we spent our time dancing in the middle of a huge crowd. It was as if I had known him forever. Some how it all seemed so familiar. Jared is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Though our relationship is very different from others. We share a deep love of life and are one another's rocks. We share our sadness, our losses, and fears, but we too share our wishes and our dreams of our futures. There will never be a lack of love between us. I have never felt so loved in my entire life. As I go through this journey of the unknown, he's right next to me. Summer rain, falls over us. But we aren't complaining. A chilling rain but warm hearts. The embrace of someone you love can make you feel infinite. Love is in fact the best medicine. I am alive. I am here, and I'm with you.
Blissful Dying

No comments:

Post a Comment